1. Chiropractic offers pregnant women comfort. Sciatica and back pain are not "normal" during pregnancy and are in fact the way your body tells you things are not optimally aligned for the best possible pregnancy and birth outcomes.
2. Less need for drugs during pregnancy. Even over the counter "safe during pregnancy drugs" such as paracetamol taken by an expectant mother are linked to asthma, respiratory issues and wheezing in the child's early childhood. Paracetamol and Tylenol cause glutathione deficiency which makes it hard for the brain to get enough fuel and is therefore more susceptible (particularly in children where the brain is not yet fully developed) to damage from toxins and even minor trauma including birth trauma.
3. Chiropractic helps babies thrive "developmentally" in the womb. Chiropractic helps to remove constraints in the womb which may prevent the baby from moving freely. It is extremely important for the baby to be able to move freely in the womb as movement allows the brain to develop optimally. Constraint in the uterus is linked with autism, developmental delay, sensory processing issues and plagiocephaly (flat head).
4. Chiropractic encourages straight forward, effective labours. We address the 3 main causes of dystocia (prolonged labour)
5. Chiropractic adjustments help to calm and reboot the nervous system after experiencing constraint or birth injury. Adjustments for the mother post birth also help to correct any subluxations resulting from the birth process particularly if labour was prolonged.
Giving you my honest opinion on all things health related. Keeping it real and from the heart.